Fire ladder First Alert 2-floors (length 4.3 meters) & nbsp;
The flexible, quality rescue ladder from First Alert is suitable for a 2-storey house or apartment. Useful and lifesaving in case of fire and danger, you can save yourself without risking that outside help will come too late. In a fire situation, the fastest way to escape is often the shortest, and in the worst case, the only way out.
Help yourself in dangerous situations, it's fast and ready to use without much effort! Escape Ladders are used in more than 50 countries for preventive fire protection. & Nbsp;
Each step has an additional stabilizer tube for a stable position against the facade and an epoxy-treated anti-slip layer. Sustainable DuPont Cordura & reg; nylon straps for a secure hold and resistant to scratches, tears and abrasions. The ladder is stable, non-flammable and maintenance-free!
It's quick and ready to use without much effort and doesn't take up much storage space.
- For use in one-storey houses
- Length of the ladder: 4.3 meters
- Nominal load of the ladder: 170kg
- Tested up to 510 kg
- Ready to use
- Anti-slip steps & nbsp; 29 cm & nbsp; wide.
- Large, wide steel hooks for easy attachment to window sills, balcony railing (min 15 to 33 cm) & nbsp;
- The ladder complies with the ASTM standard F 2175-02
How high can the window frame be in front of the fire escape ladder from the ground?:
- & nbsp; Use the ladder on first floor windows that are less than 4.9 meters from the ground.
How wide should the window sill be?
- The window must be at least 51 cm wide and 81 cm high to allow enough space to exit the house safely.
- The width of the window box must be a minimum of 15 cm and a maximum of 33 cm. Measure the windowsill from the inside to the outside.
- Do not use the ladder on a damaged or weak windowsill.
How long is the warranty?
- 6 year warranty
- 1 Fire ladder
- International instructions for use. EN / ES / FR / NL / NOR
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .