RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The right of withdrawal only applies to the distance sale of products for private use to a consumer. A consumer is any natural or legal person who purchases a product solely for non-professional purposes, ie outside his trade, business, craft or profession.
- The right of withdrawal can therefore never be invoked for products purchased for business professional purposes.
REVIEW TIME :
Still not satisfied with your purchase? As a consumer you have the right to inform us that you are canceling the purchase. This without payment of a fine and without stating a motive within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the good or the conclusion of the service agreement.
Obligations of the consumer during the cooling-off period :
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care.
- Only goods in perfect condition, ie in the original and undamaged packaging, unused and complete with all parts, will be accepted. The goods must be ready for resale.
- The consumer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is allowed in (1)
So feel free to view the product as you would in a store. For example, take a pan out of the box and look at it from all sides, but don't cook with it.
Are you not completely satisfied with your purchase, but have you already started using the product? The 14-day cooling-off period applies to all your purchases, including this one. In case of visible signs of use, missing accessories or missing packaging, you will receive a partial compensation from us. This is always 50% of the original purchase amount.
Some products fall under the exceptions. We hope you understand that you cannot return it.
Use of right of withdrawal by consumer and costs thereof:
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will report this to the entrepreneur within the cooling-off period by means of the return form (link) or in another unambiguous way. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
- The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal rests with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product, as well as the associated risks are fully borne by the customer. Goods not stamped will not be accepted. Unless the entrepreneur indicates to bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
- In case of visible signs of use, missing accessories or missing packaging, you will receive a partial compensation from us.
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
Exclusion right of withdrawal :
- Products that are manufactured according to consumer specifications, which are not manufactured as standard.
- Individual choice or decision by the consumer and/or adjustments to an existing product that are clearly intended for a specific person, e.g. custom clothing
- Personalized or printed products on behalf of the customer e.g. clothing, printed tents and/or custom-made tents are never eligible for this right of renunciation.
- Products or services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
- Products that have been adjusted by the consumer after delivery and are therefore no longer in their original condition.
- Products that have visible signs of use can no longer be sold for hygienic reasons.
- Products that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to their nature.
Obligations of Topproducts in case of withdrawal :
- When reporting withdrawal by the consumer by e-mail, withdrawal form or in writing, we will send a confirmation of receipt of this notification.
- After checking the goods received, the purchase price, including shipping costs, will be refunded with the same payment method with which the consumer made the original transaction, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
- Refunds of returned products will be made within 30 days of the withdrawal.