GRABBER FOOTWARMERS SMALL/MEDIUM
Cold feet? You are assured of warm feet with these insoles. They are thin and flexible, making them easy to fit into any shoe or boot. After opening the package, they start to heat up within minutes and you can enjoy warm feet for hours.
- Heat duration + 5 hours.
- Heat min.35°C to max.39°C.
- Simple and fast use.
- Heat activation by ambient air.
- Heated entire foot surface.
- 100% environmentally friendly products.
- Non-toxic, no fire hazard and odorless.
- Do not apply directly to bare feet.
- Suitable for any outdoor (sports) activity such as; skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, golfers, dry suit diving ect .
Which components are in the foot warmer?
- They contain 100% natural resources such as; iron powder, water, cellulose, vermiculit and active carbon.
How does the heat process work?
- Activation time, warm-up time and maximum temperature can vary due to the oxygen content of the environment.
A slow oxidation of the iron powder in contact with oxygen ensures that the heat is released, salt and water have a function as a spread. Activated carbon and vermiculit serve as a water reservoir as well as a catalyst that accelerates or slows down the chemical reaction.
Instructions for use:
- Open the package and remove the insoles.
- After contact with air for a few minutes, they heat up.
- Slide heated soles into shoes or boots.
Which shoe size is suitable for the Grabber Footwarmer smal/ medium?
- Size 36 to 39: total length of the insole is 23 cm.
- Shoe size woman: 4 to 6
- Shoe size man: 5 to 8
- Do not wait until your toes are ice cold, but use the heat pads when your feet are still at a normal temperature.
- Place the sole warmer in the shoes before you go outside for a long time
- Ensure there is sufficient oxygen supply in the shoe.
- The better the insulation of your shoes, the less heat is lost.
How should I remove it after use?
- The Grabber warmers are disposable products and can, after use in household waste, they contain no poisonous or hazardous substances.
Can I only use the heat pad once?
- There is a little trick to use it multiple times. With an airtight package the (heat) reaction is stopped, you can then reactivate it at a later time up to a maximum number of hours remaining on the package.
- Unopened for several years, even after the expiry date, the heat pads continue to work for a while.
- Current expiry date: 06.2021
- 2 Footwarmes small / medium (1 pair)
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .