BUY BOX OF FOOTWARMERS ONLINE
Order a full box and get a discount on Grabber's Footwarmers! Enjoy pleasant warmth while you are outside, without the use of batteries and without the risk of burning when heated in a microwave or hot water. Simple to use, just place it on the insole of the shoe or boot and you are guaranteed to no longer have cold feet. With these heat pads you can continue to perform sports or leisure activities during cold weather. It is even useful to have them as a provision, for example in the car, in case of unexpected events that require you to be outside for a long time (accident, car breakdown).
- Heat duration + 5 hours.
- Heat min.35°C to max.39°C.
- Simple and fast use.
- Heat activation by surrounding air.
- Heated entire foot surface.
- 100% environmentally friendly products.
- Non-toxic, no fire hazard and odorless.
- Do not apply directly to bare feet.
- Suitable for any outdoor (sports) activity such as; skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, golfers, drysuit diving, etc.
Which components are in the heated insoles?
- They contain 100% natural raw materials such as; iron powder, water, cellulose, vermiculit and active carbon.
How does the heat process work?
Activation time, warm-up time and maximum temperature may vary due to the oxygen content of the environment.
A slow oxidation of the iron powder in contact with oxygen causes the heat to be released, salt and water have the function of spreading. Activated carbon and vermiculit serve as a water reservoir as well as a catalyst that speeds up or slows down the chemical reaction.
Instructions for use:
- Open the packaging and take out the insoles.
- The insole will warm up after a few minutes due to contact with ambient air
- Slide the heated soles of the feet into shoes or boots.
Which shoe size is suitable for the Grabber heated shoe insoles small/medium?
- Size 36 to 39: total length of the sole is 23 cm.
- Shoe size ladies: 4 to 6
- Shoe size men: 5 to 8
- Don't wait until your toes are ice cold, but use the heated insoles. when your feet are still at a normal temperature.
- Place the insoles in the shoes before going outside for a long time.
- Ensure there is sufficient oxygen supply in the shoe.
- The better the insulation of your shoes, the less heat is lost.
How should I remove it after use?
- The Grabber warmers are disposable products and can be disposed of with household waste after use; they do not contain any toxic or hazardous substances.
Can I only use the heat pad once?
- There is a little trick to using it multiple times. With an airtight packaging the (heat) reaction is stopped.
You can activate it again at a later time up to the maximum number of hours remaining on the packaging.
- Unopened for several years, even after the expiration date, the heat pads continue to work for a while.
- Date on packaging 05/2025
- 2 Footwarmers (1pair)
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .