BUYING BOX WARMERS ONLINE
Order a full box and get a discount on the toewarmers! Enjoy pleasant warmth while you are out in the cold, without the use of batteries and no risk of burns due to heating in microwave or hot water. Simple to use, light and compact. Always handy to keep them with you, for outdoor activities or as a provision for unexpected events where you have to stay outside for a long time.
- Heat duration +6 hours.
- Heat min.36°C to max.46°C.
- Self-adhesive heat path.
- Non-toxic, no fire hazard and odorless.
- Thin heat sole and pleasant light.
- Activation through contact with air.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Do not use directly on bare feet.
- Suitable for any outdoor (sports) activity such as; skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, golfers, diving with drysuit ect .
Which ingredients contain the heat pads?
- They contain 100% natural raw materials such as; iron powder, water, cellulose, vermiculit and activated carbon.
How does the heat process work?
- Activation time, warm-up time and maximum temperature may vary due to the oxygen content of the environment.
- A slow oxidation of the iron powder in contact with oxygen causes the heat to be released, salt and water have a function spreading the warmth. Active carbon and vermiculit serve as a water reservoir as well as a catalyst that accelerates or slows down the chemical reaction.
Instructions for use:
- Open the packaging and remove the toewarmers.
- Heats itself by air in a few minutes.
- Remove the protective paper and stick it under or on the sock.
- The heated insole can also be placed on the shoe bottom.
- Do not wait until your toes are freezing, but use them as your feet still have a normal temperature.
- It is recommended to use the footwarmer before going outside.
- Provide sufficient oxygen in the shoe, if they are very dense, you should stick the warmer on top of the socks.
- It goes without saying that good winter shoes better keep the heat inside.
How do I remove it after use?
- The Grabber warmers are disposable products and can be disposed in regular household waste after use. They contain no toxic or hazardous substances.
Can I use the heat pad only once?
- There is a small trick to use it several times. With an airtight package you can stop the (heat) reaction, then activate it again at a later time by removing the warmer from this air tight environment. The warmer can be used to the max. specified operating time on the packaging.
- Unopened for several years, even after expiration date, they continue to work for a while.
- 40 pair toewarmer pads, separately removable
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .