NESTI DANTE EMOZIONI IN TOSCANA SOAP
Seeing love for the first time, experienced by passionate connoisseurs.
Cities of art, monasteries, hamlets, estates, hay lofts, forests, green hills, landscapes that vary in color with the changing of the season. They are just beautiful paintings that you can see from the window of the train through Tuscany. Nesti Dante expressed this sensitivity and wisdom towards nature, art and life as a tribute to their country with a suggestive line of natural soaps called, "Emozioni in Toscana".
What is the fragrance of the soap?
- Fresh woody scent.
Which qualities has the Nesti Dante soap?
- Vegetable oils and high-quality raw materials from the Tuscan region are used as much as possible, as the inspiration for all soaps.
- Nesti Dante soaps are solid, durable and environmentally, free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic surfactants, often responsible for allergies and irritation of skin, hair and eyes.
- Fine Natural soap with active and organic ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Incredible hard soap.
- All natural, 100% biodegradable.
- No animal ingredients, only pure whole plants oils from sustainable cultivation.
- Nesti Dante products are not tested on animals.
What are the advantages of traditional saponification instead of continuous saponification?
- Nesti Danti soaps (Saponi) are prepared with respect for the centuries old tradition of the true Italian 'Saponeria' classic soap-boiler method.
- The use of raw materials as whole neutral fats, allows a qualitative selection of each individual material.
- Thanks to the presence of the glyceride fraction in these fats, one can obtain a richer and more softening soap.
Where Italian soaps are made?
- Since 1947 until today they use this rare traditional method to make artisanal soap in their business in Florence-Italy.
- Nesti Dante’s philosophy is, linking optimum quality with a sensitivity to all things that are natural and beautiful.
How long are Nesti Dante natural soaps sustainable?
- Once opened 36 months.
- Tip: Put the soap after use on a dry surface.
|theme||Emozioni in Toscana|
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .