NESTI DANTE ROMANTICA SOAP TUSCAN WISTERIA AND LILAC
Essences of the most romantic and emotional elements of Tuscany are the inspiration behind the beautiful "Romantica" soaps. A symphony of floral notes that provide a clear and emotive scent sensation. A mild soap that you can use for your daily personal hygiene or a perfumed note in your drawers and cabinets.
What is the fragrance of the soap?
Refined floral scent with sensual sweet accents
Which qualities has the Nesti Dante soap?
- Vegetable oils and high-quality raw materials from the Tuscan region are used as much as possible, as the inspiration for all soaps.
- Nesti Dante soaps are solid, durable and environmentally, free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic surfactants, often responsible for allergies and irritation of skin, hair and eyes.
- Pure natural soap with active and organic ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Incredible hard soap.
- All natural, 100% biodegradable.
- Nesti Dante products are not tested on animals.
What are the advantages of traditional saponification instead of continuous saponification?
- Nesti Danti soaps (Saponi) are prepared with respect for the centuries old tradition of the true Italian 'Saponeria' classic soap-boiler method.
- The use of raw materials as whole neutral fats, allows a qualitative selection of each individual material.
- Thanks to the presence of the glyceride fraction in these fats, one can obtain a richer and more softening soap.
Where Italian soaps are made?
- Since 1947 until today they use this rare traditional method to make artisanal soap in their business in Florence-Italy.
- Nesti Dante’s philosophy is, linking optimum quality with a sensitivity to all things that are natural and beautiful.
How long are Nesti Dante natural soaps sustainable?
- Once opened 36 months.
- Tip: Put the soap after use on a dry surface.
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .