GLOVE - SHOE DRYER AD1 ALPENHEAT
Wet boots or sweaty shoes are an ideal breeding ground for fungi (bacteria growth), resulting in smelly shoes. This can be prevented by using the dry blower Dry4 from Alpenheat. Ideal to use to dry wet work gloves, dry soccer shoes after cleaning or to allow to dry up the perspiration in your shoes after a sporting activity such as skiing or jogging.
- Quick and powerful - reduces bacteria growth.
- Eliminates odour.
- 2 positions: heated or unheated air.
- Max.4 products drying simultaneously: 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of gloves or 2 helmets.
- ON / OR button.
- Adjustable timer up to max. 3 hours
- Instructions for use: EN / DE / SK / PL / SLO / HR / LV / CZ
Is the AD1 Shoe Dryer suitable for leather footwear?
- Yes, the AD1 from Alpenheat has the option to dry leather shoes with unheated air.
How should I dry the gloves?
- In order not to obstruct the flow of air, it is important to turn the cuff (wrist part) of the glove.
How long does it take to dry clothes?
- Drying time averages 1 to 2 hours, however it can vary depending on temperature and humidity, as well as the size of the garment.
Footwear and clothes of a smaller size dry faster than larger items.
- Dry sport shoes after every workout to prevent bad smells, athlete's foot or bacteria.
- When the shoe dryer is used in HEAT mode, it is possible that the air coming from the 4 outputs differs in temperature. It may take some time before all 4 outputs have about the same temperature. If 4 items are placed on the shoe dryer, the air will immediately be evenly warm.
Which garments or footwear are suitable to dry with the Dry4 from Alpenheat?
- Helmets or other headgear like hats.
- Garden gloves, working gloves.
- Ski-gloves, motorcycle gloves ect..
- Ideal for drying soccer shoes after cleaning.
- Sweaty shoes to dry the perspiration
- Garments soaked in the rain and snow.
How do I use the device?
- Read the supplied manual before use.
- The appliance is only for indoor use in dry rooms.
- Connect to an electrical outlet in the house.
- Place footwear or clothing over the drying tubes.
- Place (heavier) items diagonally to keep the dryer in balance.
- Select HEAT (hot air) or NO HEAT (no heated air).
- Switch the dryer on by setting the timer to the desired drying time.
- 1 Shoe-glove dryer Dry4
|Season||All Season, Autumn/Winter, Spring/Summer|
|Activity||Cycling, Motorcyclists, Winter sports, Scooter, Hunting, Equestrian, walking, Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hill walking, Mountaineer, Outdoor living / camping, Quad riders, Running, Snowmobile, Ultralight flyer, Water sports enthusiasts|
|Voltage||230V AC / 50Hz|
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .