BOOTDRYER COMPACTDRY IONIZER AD11 ALPENHEAT
The shoe dryers are indispensable in winter and during the transition seasons. They dry efficiently wet footwear and accessories through rain, snow or during the summer period of perspiration in shoes, an ideal breeding ground for fungi, spores and bacteria. The innovative dryer CompactDry ionizer goes even a step further: by ionizing the air, the shoe dryer develops an extra antibacterial effect which significantly reduces unpleasant odors in shoes.
Not for nothing was this model chosen as the "Best product of the year" with the "Plus X Award", the world's largest innovation prize for technology, sport and lifestyle!
- Side and top air vents dry footwear and accessories quickly.
- 2 ventilation tubes, extendable and easy to snap back to the base for compact storage and travel.
- Heated ionised air.
- Max. 37°C airflow, safe drying for all types of footwear or gloves.
- Integrated ionizer for antibacterial effect, to prevent odor causing bacteria.
- Ideal for drying sweaty and wet footwear.
- Max.2 products drying at the same time eg: 1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of gloves, 1 Helm.
- ON/ OR button by means of timer button
- Adjustable timer up to max.120 minutes.
- Instructions for use: EN / DE / FR / PL / HU
Is the CompactDry Ionizer Shoe Dryer suitable for leather footwear?
- Yes, the blown air is at body temperature (37°C), so you are assured that your shoes or gloves will not be damaged by dehydration of overheated air.
How should I dry the gloves?
- In order not to obstruct the flow of air, it is important to turn the cuff (wrist part) of the glove.
How long does it take to dry clothes?
- Drying time averages 1 to 2 hours, however it can vary depending on temperature and humidity, as well as the size of the garmen
Footwear and garments of a smaller size dry faster than larger items.
- Dry sport shoes after every workout to prevent bad smells, athlete's foot or bacteria.
Which garments or footwear are suitable to dry with the AD11 from Alpenheat?
- Helmets or other headgear like hats.
- Garden gloves, working gloves.
- Ski-gloves, motorcycle gloves ect..
- Ideal for drying soccer shoes after cleaning.
- Sweaty shoes to dry the perspiration.
- Garments soaked in the rain and snow.
How do I use the device?
- Read the supplied manual before use.
- The appliance is only for indoor use in dry rooms.
- Connect to an electrical outlet in the house.
- Place footwear or garments over the drying tubes.
- Place (heavier) items diagonally to keep the dryer in balance.
- Select with or without (IONIC) antibacterial effect.
- Select the desired drying time by turning the dial
- 1 shoe dryer / glove dryer
|Season||All Season, Autumn/Winter, Spring/Summer|
|Activity||Cycling, Motorcyclists, Winter sports, Scooter, Hunting, Equestrian, walking, Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hill walking, Mountaineer, Outdoor living / camping, Quad riders, Running, Snowmobile, Ultralight flyer, Water sports enthusiasts|
|Voltage||230V AC / 50Hz|
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .