TOEWARMERS PADS GRABBER
The half-soles with rounded top, extend into the extreme range of the toes to the forefoot. They are specially designed to work in a low-oxygen environment of a shoe or boot and can even applicable to non-slip socks. The heat pads are easy and for immediate use without risk of burns due to heating in a microwave or hot water. You do not have to shake or knead them, the natural heat process starts automatically after a few minutes through the contact with air.
- Heat duration +6 hours.
- Heat min.36°C to max.46°C.
- Self-adhesive heat path.
- Non-toxic, no fire hazard and odorless.
- Thin heat sole and pleasant light.
- Activation through contact with air.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Do not use directly on bare feet.
- Suitable for any outdoor (sports) activity such as; skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, golfers, diving with drysuit ect .
Which ingredients contain the heat pads?
- They contain 100% natural raw materials such as; iron powder, water, cellulose, vermiculit and activated carbon.
How does the heat process work?
- Activation time, warm-up time and maximum temperature may vary due to the oxygen content of the environment.
- A slow oxidation of the iron powder in contact with oxygen causes the heat to be released, salt and water have a function spreading the warmth. Active carbon and vermiculit serve as a water reservoir as well as a catalyst that accelerates or slows down the chemical reaction.
Instructions for use:
- Open the packaging and remove the toewarmers.
- Heats itself by air in a few minutes.
- Remove the protective paper and stick it under or on the sock.
- The heated insole can also be placed on the shoe bottom.
- Do not wait until your toes are freezing, but use them as your feet still have a normal temperature.
- It is recommended to use the footwarmer before going outside.
- Provide sufficient oxygen in the shoe, if they are very dense, you should stick the warmer on top of the socks.
- It goes without saying that good winter shoes better keep the heat inside.
How do I remove it after use?
- The Grabber warmers are disposable products and can be disposed in regular household waste after use. They contain no toxic or hazardous substances.
Can I use the heat pad only once?
- There is a small trick to use it several times. With an airtight package you can stop the (heat) reaction, then activate it again at a later time by removing the warmer from this air tight environment. The warmer can be used to the max. specified operating time on the packaging.
- Unopened for several years, even after expiration date, they continue to work for a while.
- 1 pair toewarmers, separately removable
|Activity||Cycling, Motorcyclists, Winter sports, Scooter, Hunting, Equestrian, walking, Bellyboat, Climbing, diving, Fishing, Hill walking, Market vendor, Mountain Biking, Mountaineer, Outdoor fairs, Outdoor living / camping, Parachuting, Quad riders, Raynaud's disease, Snowmobile, Ultralight flyer|
|Heating zone||Toes bottom|
Special Price €72.00
On topproducts most items are directly available from our own stock, unless otherwise indicated. All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions please contact us at tel: +32 474 331 651 .